SOM2PC Manual Tab
SOM2PC Automatic Modes Tab
About the SOM2PC Control System
There have always been a series of things people wanted to do with their spanking machines that simply weren't possible due to limitations in the control system. The design of the Robospanker offers very little control. Even with the SOM II's computerized hand control, practicality demanded some contraint on the user inputs, thereby limiting the things you could tell the computer to do. Plus, of course, the hand control is a stand-alone device... eliminating the holy grail, running the spanker over the Internet, to spank someone far, far away!
Enter the SOM2PC Control System. A USB-based hardware interface puts the computer in control of the SOM II, and also provides an auxilliary switched port for restraint release or another toy. Combine this with the SOM2PC software and the computer has control... by itself, at your direction, or following the commands of someone halfway around the world!
As of January 2013, two versions of the SOM2PC software are available. The original application provides complete user controls in Manual and Automatic modes and is thoroughly tested. The second generation application is currently in a Beta 1 release, and provides a convenient interface and tremendous functionality. Check out the screenshots of the original software at left, or read about the GenTwo features below. Screenshots after the order block. GenTwo is the correct software choice for most users. The SOM2PC system is fully compatible with all SOM II units.
SOM2PC Features, GenTwo Beta 1
- Manual tab, providing limited controls in an easy-to-use large button format
- Automatic Modes tab, providing detailed performance controls to let the computer run the machine
- Optional Burst function in automatic modes, with full user controls
- Delay Until Start lets the solo player start the action but leave themselves as much time as they need to get in position
- End Session After lets you tell the system to stop the session after a number of strokes or minutes
- Settings adjustable during automatic play, allowing on-the-fly pattern changes
- Segments tab saves and recalls automatic mode settings for instant use
- Sessions tab saves and recalls "sessions", a designed collection of segments to create a unique spanking session
- Recording tab, lets you record and replay a series of strokes... for example, record a simulation of your favorite video scene
- Send and share sessions and recordings with other users
- Native networking, enabling the software to run on one machine while controlling a spanker connected to another anywhere
- Control the TRRS electromagnetic restraint in conjunction with your spanking session
All future releases will be backwards compatible with all SOM II and SOM2PC hardware, and upgrades will always be available at no charge to SOM2PC owners.
Order the SOM2PC Control System
GenTwo Beta 1 Screenshots
As with the original application, most interaction will be through the Manual and Automatic Mode pages:
Save your current settings at any time as a Segment, and combine Segments to create Sessions. Segments and Sessions are files on your hard drive that can be shared with other users.
On the Recording Page, set the system to record your strokes, and use it to play back previous sessions. Recording are also shareable files. Send someone a spanking!
Connect directly to another computer across a LAN or the Internet, allowing one user to runanother user's machine from anywhere in the world. Password-secured remote connection.
Control the Timed Release Restraints System directly from the SOM2PC application, allowing easy synchronization with any spankign session. Set it to end your spanking after 100 strokes and release, or perhaps release you a couple of hours later...